Sunday, August 25, 2013

Who doesn't LOVE Pizza?

 Healthy Personal Pizza

I don't think I've ever met anyone that doesn't like pizza. If you are one of those people, please let me know what planet you're from! While pizza may be a fave of many folks, it is very fattening and when done just right, (for me: bacon, sausage, pepperonni, banana peppers, onions, and don't tell me Hungry Howies. 2 words- BUTTER. CHEESE.) packs a bazillion calories. Try this under 500 calorie alternative:
Very easy to store in a Tupperware for lunch!


Ingredients:
  • Low calorie tortillas 
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • Veggies of your choice
  • Meat of choice ( I like to use turkey pepperoni and turkey breast slices)
  • Low Calorie spaghetti/ pizza sauce

Turkey Pepperoni. 40 calories for 6 slices!



Instructions: (For the people who are from a different planet)
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F
  2. Spray cooking sheet with olive oil non-stick spray
  3. Spoon out about 2 table spoons of sauce on each tortilla and spread evenly
  4. Add veggies, then cheese and the meat on top
  5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
  6. ENJOY!



No comments: