Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Back to the regularly scheduled program......

Hey yall... So i've been steady coasting toward Destination Felicity and I can say I am pretty content with my pace. I know, I know, yall are wondering why I havn't I been posting lately... well I am not going to make up an excuse.. I just have not. I definitely can't say I havn't had enough time becuase if Beyonce can drop a surprise album with 14 songs and 17 videos, my regular self can make a blog post at least 5x a week. So forgive me people I took enough time off to "get my life together," and I will be back on DF regulary. I have been taking many and plenty photo's and have lots to tell you about from new destinations I've visited to some yummy recipes. Stay with me my beutiful people, you won't be dissappointed!

No comments: