Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Destination Felicity Presents: Positive Vibes Book Club

 I am not an avid reader- Matter of fact, I can count on both hands how many books I’ve read start to finish. I know you are probably like, “did you go to school?” Lol, well that’s what they made cliff notes for! I have longed to become a book-worm and I think being part of a book club is a great way to do so! Positive Vibes Book Club will focus on readings for the soul! The few books I have read, I finished in a few days or less and that is how you know you’re reading a good book. I hope the books we read will have this effect but I can assure we will engage in conversations about each book we read and be able to apply it in our everyday lives, in a positive way.

 Being a part of this E-club comes with perks! 
I will provide each member with a PDF copy of the book of the month. You can read it on any tablet or print it out, whichever you prefer. Also, each member is invited to contribute in monthly discussions and as an incentive to do so, the person with the most insightful contribution each month will get a prize. YAY for prizes! Id like to complete 1 book a month having the discussion begin the last 2 weeks of the month. To join the club all you have to do is comment on this post, "I'm in"  and subscribe to this blog by entering your email address on the home page. If its easier for you to just email me please do so at joia@destinationfelicity.com. Thats all! Please join by January 5th.



This will be our first read. Once you join the club, I will email a PDF copy to the email address used for subscribing. Thanks and I can't wait to radiate positive vibes with you all!


Xoxo,
Joia

No comments: