Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Getting The Boot...26 and kicked off Parents Insurance


Happy Early Birthday Joia! The first "present" I get for turning 26 in the form of an evil little letter- Notifying me, upon turning 26 Im no longer eligible under my Mom's Health Insurance Plan. What am I supposed to do when I'm bored and have nothing else to do but go to the hospital to receive lots of attention and complain about very little health issue, and eat yummy graham crackers and popsicles? LOL.. Because thats what I used to do when I was in highschool! I would go to the E.R just for fun. But seriously, now I am forced to purchase my own health insurance becuase Lord Forbid some catastrophic even occurs where I rack up $10000's in medical bills. Thats the last thing I need! This is possibly one of the worst things that could happen to me during the month of my birthday! And to think I was having a midlife crisis at 25.

Thankfully my job offers health insurance, but it's still not free -_- Ohhh, The joys of being an adult.


If you too are facing this horrific reality, check out this article which will let you know how to take on the task of finding you own health insurance. HERE

"There's no assurance like insurance" - My Mom

No comments: