Sunday, January 12, 2014

Makeup Brush Holder

In the new year, I am focused on keeping my surroundings organized at all times. It's pretty weird that I'm not a super organized  person because my mom has always been OCD when it comes to clutter, organizing and cleaning. She's quick to throw things away or move something because its not in the right spot for her liking.. I would explain the old Joia as living in an organized mess, lol. Now I have a spot for everything.

Here is an inexpensive way to organize your makeup brushes, eye and lip liners, lips glosses etc. These are my go- to items that I like to have quick and easy access to. The other 3/4 of my collection is stored other ways (I will do a full vanity tour soon.)  Very stylish and only $4 for the materials, found at my fave- Dollar Tree.

2- glass vase/ candle holders
2- Bag of rocks, (or you can use marbles)

That's it :-)


No comments: