Monday, January 6, 2014

Versace Pre-Fall 2014

style.com Pre-Fall 2014


Does this look from Versace Pre-Fall 2014 not give you all sorts of life?! Recently I've been into this whole tom boy, crew-neck and skull cap phase, and THIS RIGHT HERE! BABY! I would spend my last few thousand on this outfit, if I had it. And if you know me personally, you know I love leopard print, so this peek-a-boo effect in place of the infamous Versace Medusa face on the shirt is the cherry on top.  I first seen this look on Lunar Candy and I just had to profess my obsession with it by making a post! Don't you absolutely LOVE IT? EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. Let us pray: Please someone make a low budget version for us frugalistas! Amen.

Check out more of my favorite looks below- And the full Look Book HERE




No comments: